Saturday, February 6, 2010



OK, the new MacBook hasn't quite inspired me to post everyday (obviously), but two weeks is still pretty soon...at least for me, anyway.

So last night's forecast called for 5"-7" of snow (part of "Snowmeggadon" or "The Winter Powerhouse" that buried the east coast). When we got up this morning, this is what we found--

Obviously, these Ohio inches are much thicker than those I've seen in other places! Some South Florida friends suggested (via FaceBook) that I "grab a good book." I guess settling in by the fireplace and reading a "good book" would be nice, but since we don't have a fireplace and we've got to be able to get to church tomorrow, I spent the better part of the day moving snow, one of my new "least favorite things."

Oh well, such is life in NE Ohio. All joking aside, it was much worse over Virginia way. At least we don't have anybody without power (that I know of , anyway). Hope it's warm where you are, and, if that's not the case, I hope you're able to stay warm and safe.

Blessings!

No comments: